Covid 19 Plan
COVID19 Security and Prevention Measures
Our mission has always been to guarantee that our guests have a memorable, comfortable stay and that they feel Emporium Lisbon Suites as their home in Lisbon. In more troubled and uncertain times like the one we are living, we know that traveling can be risky and the decision of booking a place to stay even more difficult. That is why we are committed to ensure a memorable stay, but also to protect the safety, health and well-being of our guest.
We have adopted several preventive measures and implemented strict cleaning and disinfectant procedures, which are compiled in a hygiene internal protocol that allowed us to obtain the Clean & Safe Seal issued by Turismo de Portugal.
In addition to preventive measures to promote your safety and well-being, and the new cleaning procedures, we are confident that our space is a safe option for your next trip for several reasons:
♦ We are a small Guesthouse with only nine spacious and functional suites
♦ We can accommodate your family in a single suite, up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children)
♦ If you travel in a small group, the Guesthouse can be only for you
♦ We don't have common spaces that can motivate crowds of people
♦ We are in the historic center, you can discover Lisbon only on foot, without needing public transport
♦ We have safe and healthy local partners for tours and restaurants
We want to continue to welcome guests and provide them with an extraordinary experience, but perhaps not as close and warm as before ... but we will continue to provide immediate availability and assistance on your trip, with the smile and the kindness that characterizes us so well!
On the other hand, if you feel it is too early to travel, you can allways register on our website and receive our newsletters with future news and promotions for when you decide to visit us.
We will always be waiting for you!
Read our Clean & Safe protocol here
Important procedures for check-in and check-out
• An email will be sent to all guests to request information about the arrival and departure time, daily cleaning requirements during the stay, payment method to be used and other personal preferences
• We will prioritize the request for passport data through a secure online platform that will be sent to the customer before their arrival.
• We will provide the customer with a secure online payment platform, which allows them to make payments before or up to 24 hours after check-in. In case the client intends to make the payment at the office, the client must inform our office in advance by e-mail.
• Emporium Lisbon Suites does not have a reception, but it has an office that works every day, from 10 am to 4 pm. The use of mask is mandatory for both client and Emporium team.
• At check-in the customer receives a kit with two masks and 2 wipes with antiseptic gel, that will be available in the suite on arrival.
• During the stay, all non-urgent matters should be communicated preferably via email, phone or WhatsApp. All contacts are available in the suites and on the website.
• In case the customer arrives earlier than the official check-in time (3pm), self-service lockers are available to store their bags until check-in time. Same lockers can be used in late check-out situations.
• Upon check-out, the guest must leave the room until 11 am, in order to comply with the new protocol sanitizing procedures. If it is necessary to store luggage in our lockers, the guest should contact Emporium in advance via email or WhatsApp and an entry code for the main door will be provided so that you can collect luggage at any time.
Extra cleaning and disinfection procedures
• Dispensers of alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available at the entry / exit points, namely, in the lobby, at the office entrance, at the service desk and on each floor next to the elevators.
• Cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces and objects several times a day, including counters, office desk, light switches, elevator buttons, door handles, stair railing, luggage lockers, entrance door and door opening keypads.
• Entrance rug for shoes with a sanitizer solution will be placed at the lobby of the hotel, immediately after the entrance door
• Use of effective products for cleaning and disinfecting the suites during the stay and after each check-out, giving preference, whenever possible, to periods over 24 hours between check-out and the next check-in
• The application of specific actions for changing bed linen and cleaning in the rooms, choosing two different intervention times
Emporium Lisbon Suites continues to monitor the changing situation and follows the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the various national authorities with competence in the areas of health, in order to respond quickly and effectively in adapting our procedures in order to guarantee the everyone's safety and comfort.